Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Friday, June 10, 2005

Hello World... Hannah calling...

Hello World!

It's me Hannah and it is almost the right time for me to come into this world. Don't know what it'll hold for me, or my parents, but I feel like I've been watched over since I came into being... and it feels nice and safe where I'm sitting right now.

I overheard Mum and Dad say that it's only 5 sleeps away until I'm ready to face the world, but I think they meant their sleeps, cos I sleep numerous times throughout their day. It's getting rather cramped in here and I keep pushing outwards, but relief is in sight I think...

Can't wait to see what being outside is like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home