Free at last!
Decided I had enough and couldn't wait so I tried to make a getaway this morning... to mum and dad's suprise.
Felt a bit more squashed but nodded off to sleep, then was awakened to some bright lights and all. Brrrrr... was it cold... I was brought up to dad... hey daddy! :) and he was pointing some weird contraption at me and it was making weird noises.
Then there were heaps of people around fussing around until I got wrapped up and saw mummy... Ah... Mummy!
So this is what the outside world is like... PUT ME BACK!!! NOW!!! *sniffle*
Felt a bit more squashed but nodded off to sleep, then was awakened to some bright lights and all. Brrrrr... was it cold... I was brought up to dad... hey daddy! :) and he was pointing some weird contraption at me and it was making weird noises.
Then there were heaps of people around fussing around until I got wrapped up and saw mummy... Ah... Mummy!
So this is what the outside world is like... PUT ME BACK!!! NOW!!! *sniffle*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home