Sleepy Day
After the excitment of yesterday's events, I've been quite sleepy today. Had a good long brekkie this morning, was contented and was about to sleep then I heard a voice call me... Daddy!
I mustered up enough strength and had a bit of a whinge... and it worked, Daddy picked me up! He checked my diapers and seemed quite happy with the wee I left... daddy's strange like that... and he put a nice fresh one... Nice warm dry bottom... yay! He cradled me in his arms and he started making faces at me, and boy did he do some strange faces, he's a strange man me thinks, what did I do to end up with someone like him? :)
I tried to make faces back, but wasn't very successful as I don't have much control over many of my bodily functions. I tried so hard that I tired myself out and fell asleep... and pretty much did that for most of the day.
I mustered up enough strength and had a bit of a whinge... and it worked, Daddy picked me up! He checked my diapers and seemed quite happy with the wee I left... daddy's strange like that... and he put a nice fresh one... Nice warm dry bottom... yay! He cradled me in his arms and he started making faces at me, and boy did he do some strange faces, he's a strange man me thinks, what did I do to end up with someone like him? :)
I tried to make faces back, but wasn't very successful as I don't have much control over many of my bodily functions. I tried so hard that I tired myself out and fell asleep... and pretty much did that for most of the day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home