More freedom! Kinda...
Well, it's ironic that now that I'm crawling around a lot more and getting more freedom, I get that somewhat taken away a bit, by Daddy installing a baby gate at the top of the steps... *grumble*
Mummy tells me it's for my own safety... which is good I suppose... but what a downer! Max is not too impressed as well as he is usually on the other side of the gate wanting to play with me on this side, and I usually have to console him, by patting him through the gate. *sigh*
I've seen Mummy and Daddy open and shut the gate, and I think I've almost worked it out, they press this blue button on the top, then it opens, but whenever I push that button it doesn't do anything! Grrrrrr!!! I think they lift the gate as well, but I'm too weeny to push the button and lift it up at the same time, so perhaps I need to plot a cunning plan with Max to help me out if we want to play together after opening that gate!
On the upside, I get to crawl around everywhere upstairs... In Mummy and Daddy's room (where I usually hang out around the sock drawer pulling out socks and leaving them everywhere), my room, the study and the area between them all...
Mummy also lets me crawl up the stairs with her helping me a bit, but that gate always slams shut whenever we reach the top, and before my best pal Max makes it through!
Sorry Max! You'll just have to practice lifting that gate in your spare time if you want more time to play with me upstairs...
Mummy tells me it's for my own safety... which is good I suppose... but what a downer! Max is not too impressed as well as he is usually on the other side of the gate wanting to play with me on this side, and I usually have to console him, by patting him through the gate. *sigh*
I've seen Mummy and Daddy open and shut the gate, and I think I've almost worked it out, they press this blue button on the top, then it opens, but whenever I push that button it doesn't do anything! Grrrrrr!!! I think they lift the gate as well, but I'm too weeny to push the button and lift it up at the same time, so perhaps I need to plot a cunning plan with Max to help me out if we want to play together after opening that gate!
On the upside, I get to crawl around everywhere upstairs... In Mummy and Daddy's room (where I usually hang out around the sock drawer pulling out socks and leaving them everywhere), my room, the study and the area between them all...
Mummy also lets me crawl up the stairs with her helping me a bit, but that gate always slams shut whenever we reach the top, and before my best pal Max makes it through!
Sorry Max! You'll just have to practice lifting that gate in your spare time if you want more time to play with me upstairs...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home