Happy Birthday to Me!
I am 1 year old today! Yay!
I slept in this morning again as I was tired from all that present opening fun last night, but when I did wake up, I quickly remembered it was my birthday and Daddy came to get me to head downstairs to see what Mummy and Daddy got me!
A *HUGE* LEGO Farmhouse set! Yippie! It's got lots of buildings, lots of animals (3 cows, a sheep, a horse and a cat!), lots of people and even a cool blue tractor!
I didn't really get a chance to open it yet, but when we get home tonight I know what I'll be doing! *hee hee* I'm such a spoilt little girl!
Daddy put this silly little party hat on me this morning as he forgot to take them out for me and the guests at the party... Daddy even tried to put one on Max, but Max is a clever little doggie, and avoided Daddy so that he wouldn't look silly as well... heheh... :)
I slept in this morning again as I was tired from all that present opening fun last night, but when I did wake up, I quickly remembered it was my birthday and Daddy came to get me to head downstairs to see what Mummy and Daddy got me!
A *HUGE* LEGO Farmhouse set! Yippie! It's got lots of buildings, lots of animals (3 cows, a sheep, a horse and a cat!), lots of people and even a cool blue tractor!
I didn't really get a chance to open it yet, but when we get home tonight I know what I'll be doing! *hee hee* I'm such a spoilt little girl!
Daddy put this silly little party hat on me this morning as he forgot to take them out for me and the guests at the party... Daddy even tried to put one on Max, but Max is a clever little doggie, and avoided Daddy so that he wouldn't look silly as well... heheh... :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home