Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lovely afternoon walk


Last of the autumn leaves...
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
After Jayden's party Mummy and Daddy decided to go for a nice walk with me and Max! The sun was up and the air was fresh, and even though it's winter, there were still heaps of autumn leaves falling to the ground!

Last week, when Po Po and Gong Gong were over babysitting me, and they let me ride in a cardboard box through all the leaves that had fallen in front of our house! Lots of crunching, swishing noises and it was fun! Mummy loves autumn with its colours and lighting when the sun sets, and I'm beginning to see why she loves it so much!

I've been through all the seasons now, but I'm still undecided about which season I love best, but having this lovely walk today, I think autumn is the bestest! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home