Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, July 31, 2006

Mummy's a Smartie!

No... Mummy is not a yummy little sugar covered chocolate... :)

Mummy passed her first set of exams! Yay! She's such a smartie! She got her results this morning and was really relieved, and now she's going to continue to study hard for her next set of exams in a few weeks.

She'll be going to Sydney for a few days for the exams which means I'll get some quality Daddy/Hannah time, but we'll miss her heaps and will be getting all excited for her return as I'm sure she'll do well in the next set! Yay!

Congrats Mummy! Daddy and I are so proud of you, and we loved you heaps no matter what happens, and we'll try to be good and helpful over the next few weeks so that you can concentrate on your study, and don't have to worry about Daddy and me... Well, me at least... *tee hee*

I sure hope I inherited your smart genes Mummy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home