Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Travel Plans...

Auntie Grace helped Mummy and Daddy pick up a travel pram yesterday as it was the last day of sales and we needed a compact one for when we go on my first overseas holiday in September! :)

It turns out that it was even cheaper than advertised so it was only 1/4 of the price so we ended up with two! One for Yei Yei and Nai Nai's place and one for Gong Gong and Po Po's place! Yay! I guess this means I'll be going out for more walks during the week!

The cool thing about this pram is that it folds up until it's really small and even comes with a little backpack to carry it around. Daddy had so much fun last night folding and unfolding it, and I think he was practising to see how fast he can do it... Daddy is still so silly sometimes... *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home