Hungrier today...
A big day of feeding today, although I keep falling asleep today whilst feeding which doesn't help me trying to get more food... I wish I can keep my little eyes open for longer...
Daddy was being silly today, he kept trying to wake me up every time I tried to fall asleep while feeding... Gosh he's annoying... what does a baby have to do to get a decent sleep nowadays? :) He even tried to unwrap me and play with my hands and feet, but I was sooo tired... so I just pushed him away with my feet and tried to fall asleep anyways... Are all daddy's like this?
Daddy managed to feed me today for the first time today on a bottle... he tricked me and stopped halfway through before I got enough, and tried to burp me. His knuckle got too close so I went for it, but alas there was no milk... *sigh*
Baby note to self, don't get tricked by daddy's knuckles again...
Daddy was being silly today, he kept trying to wake me up every time I tried to fall asleep while feeding... Gosh he's annoying... what does a baby have to do to get a decent sleep nowadays? :) He even tried to unwrap me and play with my hands and feet, but I was sooo tired... so I just pushed him away with my feet and tried to fall asleep anyways... Are all daddy's like this?
Daddy managed to feed me today for the first time today on a bottle... he tricked me and stopped halfway through before I got enough, and tried to burp me. His knuckle got too close so I went for it, but alas there was no milk... *sigh*
Baby note to self, don't get tricked by daddy's knuckles again...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home