Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

More Teddies!


Ferrari Bear on an airplane
Originally uploaded by ntt.
Got more visitors today, it was Daddy's good friend Uncle Nick who has been away on holidays and it's the first time he came to visit and he brought a gift all the way from a place called Rome! A teddy bear! I've got heaps of teddy bears now! Apparantly Daddy got excited over this particular teddy bear cos it was from a place called the Ferrari Shop, and I think Daddy was more excited about it than I was, and trust me I was quite excited...

Uncle Nick was nice, had a deep soothing voice and he rocked me to sleep. Daddy kept hassling him asking when he was going to have a wee little bub of his own... Daddy is silly, Uncle Nick just has to go down to the local baby shop to pick one out right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home