Tummy Time!
Today was much like most other days, but with some differences... like mummy gave me some tummy time where I get to lie on my tummy and I tried to lift my head up to look around. Gosh it's hard work!
Daddy came home and was telling me about his day when he was feeding me in the evening... like I really understand all the specifics of his work day, but his voice was soothing which was nice. Mummy has been reading to me for as long as I can remember which is only about 2 weeks which is quite good for a wee bub like me. She's been through all the books already and a few days back I got my own little bible for kids! Apparantly it's the really condensed version, but I'm sure I'll make my way up to the proper version one day.
Thought I'll include a picture of what I see for most of my day... the ceiling of my room, the cute Winnie the Pooh curtains that Grandma made for my room and that cool mobile thing that spins around. Still trying to work out what it's for, I mean other than that cute music and spinning around thing that it does... :P
Daddy came home and was telling me about his day when he was feeding me in the evening... like I really understand all the specifics of his work day, but his voice was soothing which was nice. Mummy has been reading to me for as long as I can remember which is only about 2 weeks which is quite good for a wee bub like me. She's been through all the books already and a few days back I got my own little bible for kids! Apparantly it's the really condensed version, but I'm sure I'll make my way up to the proper version one day.
Thought I'll include a picture of what I see for most of my day... the ceiling of my room, the cute Winnie the Pooh curtains that Grandma made for my room and that cool mobile thing that spins around. Still trying to work out what it's for, I mean other than that cute music and spinning around thing that it does... :P




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home