Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Altered routine

Was a bit off today as Mummy and Daddy tried to move forward my evening routine a little so Daddy can sleep a bit earlier. My body clock must have been thrown off because I've been a bit harder to settle today, and boy did Mum look exhausted when Daddy got home today.

Daddy took me away from Mum and gave me a little talking to, but I just looked up at him with my big eyes and batted my eyelids and worked my charm... :) Daddy said that with a look like that I could have anything I wanted, but he told me to say what I wanted and I could have anything... Meanie! He knows I try and say things but nothing comes out... just he waits until I start talking... then he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

I think I'm back to my usual routine tonight so perhaps I might be back to my cheery self tomorrow, and give Mummy a better day. Poor Mummy, I don't mean to not sleep properly and feed properly... just happens. Can't wait until I can tell her that I love her heaps! Oh hang on... I can! Thanks for feeding me and taking care of me, not to mention putting up with me in her tummy for 38 weeks! I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home