*sniffle* *snort* *heheh*
Not sure what it is, but I seem to have a slight case of the sniffles. Nose just seems slightly blocked up, nothing serious, just annoying. In fact I tend to make a snorting noise when I get up and it is definitely not lady-like!
Got some more visitors today, who just carried me as I slept and I'm beginning to think that I could probably sleep through anything as long as I'm fed, comfortable and have a clean nappy. :) Daddy even put me in the pram when the guests arrived so I can test drive the pram by sleeping in it... Comfy... :) Can't wait until I get to go out to get some fresh air and sleep to the gentle rocking of the pram!!!
Looked out the window today and it was such a nice day, can't wait until my probationary period is over... *grumble*
Got some more visitors today, who just carried me as I slept and I'm beginning to think that I could probably sleep through anything as long as I'm fed, comfortable and have a clean nappy. :) Daddy even put me in the pram when the guests arrived so I can test drive the pram by sleeping in it... Comfy... :) Can't wait until I get to go out to get some fresh air and sleep to the gentle rocking of the pram!!!
Looked out the window today and it was such a nice day, can't wait until my probationary period is over... *grumble*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home