Double Dog Trouble!
Yei Yei came to visit with Java today, and it was the first time that Max met Java. They were barking at each other at first, but soon they were best of friends!
Daddy took me for a walk to the park with Max, Yei Yei and Java, and they were both running around like silly dogs! *hee hee* Lots more dogs soon joined us in the park and Max and Java had such a great time playing with the other dogs!
I can't wait until I can run around by myself so I can chase those little dogs around the park!
Daddy took me for a walk to the park with Max, Yei Yei and Java, and they were both running around like silly dogs! *hee hee* Lots more dogs soon joined us in the park and Max and Java had such a great time playing with the other dogs!
I can't wait until I can run around by myself so I can chase those little dogs around the park!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home