Being sick...
Is no fun! :(
I've been sick since last Sunday, but I'm finally almost better!
I started off having a bad fever, which got me really cranky, and I think I gave it to Mummy and Daddy too... I'm sorry! :(
I've had the sniffles for the rest of the week, and have been taking heaps of yucky medicine, but I'm almost better now... no more sniffles, and the fever was gone at the start of the week, just this runny nose that has bothered me all this week... *grumble*
This morning I had a little treat after my morning nap, and Daddy let me sit in bed with him watching TV! Can't wait until I'm a bit older where I can climb out of bed myself, and let myself into Mummy and Daddy's room in the mornings and crawl into bed with them and turn on the TV on weekends... *tee hee*
I've been sick since last Sunday, but I'm finally almost better!
I started off having a bad fever, which got me really cranky, and I think I gave it to Mummy and Daddy too... I'm sorry! :(
I've had the sniffles for the rest of the week, and have been taking heaps of yucky medicine, but I'm almost better now... no more sniffles, and the fever was gone at the start of the week, just this runny nose that has bothered me all this week... *grumble*
This morning I had a little treat after my morning nap, and Daddy let me sit in bed with him watching TV! Can't wait until I'm a bit older where I can climb out of bed myself, and let myself into Mummy and Daddy's room in the mornings and crawl into bed with them and turn on the TV on weekends... *tee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home