Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Auntie Grace!


Happy Birthday Auntie Grace!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
It's Auntie Grace's birthday today! Yay!

We went out for dinner last weekend to celebrate, but the thought of not seeing her on her birthday made me sad so Daddy organised for Auntie Grace to have breakfast with us this morning so we got to see her on her birthday! :)

Daddy got some McDonald's and I got some pancakes and even got a little birthday cupcake, so that we can sing 'Happy Birthday' and blow out candles! Naughty Max tried to join in and eat the cupcake, but he decided against it when Daddy growled at him...

Happy Birthday Auntie Grace! I love you heaps and hope you had a great birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home