Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Party!


Is this for me?
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
We went to a Christmas party at Auntie Lillian's and Uncle Ming's place this evening and I got to wear my brand new blue dress! I got to bring along my new pram too which was great as there was lots of room and people to show my new pram to! :)

We even got to open our Christmas presents before dinner which was very exciting and chaotic! There were lots of people and presents everywhere! And everyone seemed happy with their gifts, me especially cos I got more clothes and toys! :)

I had lots of fun playing with Cousins Jia Jia and Si Si now that I'm a bit older and they find me a bit more fun to play with. Cousin Jia Jia even let me wear her princess tiara so that I can look like the princess that I am! *hee hee*


Dancing around like a Fairy! Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I found this fairy wand and was so overjoyed that I just danced around the hall waving it about above me as I spun around! It was so much fun, but I got really dizzy and was stumbling around afterwards... *tee hee*

Dinner was yummy and we had ham, salmon and lots of other stuff like pumpkin, potatoes and lots of yummy fruit at the end! I was sooo stuffed by the end of the night, and Daddy says that he hasn't seen me eat that much food in a long time! :) Gong Gong told me that I had a very round belly, so I poked it out more to show him how full I was!

Merry Christmas everybody! I had a wonderful day today and hope that you all had a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home