Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Morning with Nai Nai and Yei Yei

This morning we went out for breakfast with Nai Nai and Yei Yei to celebrate their wedding anniversary tomorrow!

They have been married 40 years! Pretty amazing huh? We went back to the same place we went to for Mummy's birthday, and we all had lots to eat!

Afterwards we headed out to the Synergy Parkland, which is a cool children's playground in the heart of King's Park. There was this huge pond in the middle of it, and a bridge to get to the island in the middle of it. All these ducks were at the side of the pond, and Nai Nai and Yei Yei took me to the edge of the pond for a closer look.


Let me at those ducks!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I thought the pond was like a swimming pool so I wanted to jump in, but Daddy told me off for wanting to do so, and carried me off as I was determined to jump in... *grumble*

It was a fun morning and was great to spend some time with Nai Nai, Yei Yei, Mummy and Daddy all at once! Happy Anniversary Nai Nai and Yei Yei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home