Only 2 weeks to go...
... til Christmas!
Last year I was only 6 months when I had my first Christmas so I wasn't all too interested in the Christmas Tree and the decorations, but this year I helped Mummy and Daddy put up some decorations.
Our tree has all these cool lights that turn on and off and blink, and do all sorts of cool things. When they first got turned on, I just stood there in awe with my mouth open watching them, and telling Mummy and Daddy when they went out cos I thought the lights were broken! But sure enough they came back on soon after as I watched them do their magic!
Mummy found these little bells that were part of previous years gift wrapping, and they actually jingle! Daddy hung them on my ears, but they kept falling off so I kept bugging Daddy to put them back on! Eventually Daddy worked out that they are big enough to wear around my ears so that I can shake my head around, jingling the bells, without them falling off!
*jingle* *jingle* :)
I wonder what presents I'm going to get this year... *tee hee*
Last year I was only 6 months when I had my first Christmas so I wasn't all too interested in the Christmas Tree and the decorations, but this year I helped Mummy and Daddy put up some decorations.
Our tree has all these cool lights that turn on and off and blink, and do all sorts of cool things. When they first got turned on, I just stood there in awe with my mouth open watching them, and telling Mummy and Daddy when they went out cos I thought the lights were broken! But sure enough they came back on soon after as I watched them do their magic!
Mummy found these little bells that were part of previous years gift wrapping, and they actually jingle! Daddy hung them on my ears, but they kept falling off so I kept bugging Daddy to put them back on! Eventually Daddy worked out that they are big enough to wear around my ears so that I can shake my head around, jingling the bells, without them falling off!
*jingle* *jingle* :)
I wonder what presents I'm going to get this year... *tee hee*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home