Happy Birthday Mummy!
It's Mummy's Birthday today! Yay! Happy Birthday Mummy! I love you lots and lots and lots!!!
We had Mummy's family over for dinner tonight, and had the usual birthday foods like noodles, chicken drumsticks and egg... oh and pizza! :) Mummy even had this awesome ice-cream cake for her birthday cake! I was this nice pretty pink in colour, and had cookies and cream ice-cream inside and was sooooo yum!
Cousins Alexandra and Lauren came for dinner too, and we all ran around playing for a little while before and after dinner. Po Po wanted us to take a picture together and I wasn't too happy posing so I had my usual 'I don't want to take all these photos' pout on... *tee hee* ooops... I meant... *pout*
Today was also a bit strange as it was the start of Daylight Savings time, which meant that all the clocks were set forward an hour so when I went to sleep at around 7:30 tonight it was still bright outside... it was soooo strange...
We had Mummy's family over for dinner tonight, and had the usual birthday foods like noodles, chicken drumsticks and egg... oh and pizza! :) Mummy even had this awesome ice-cream cake for her birthday cake! I was this nice pretty pink in colour, and had cookies and cream ice-cream inside and was sooooo yum!
Cousins Alexandra and Lauren came for dinner too, and we all ran around playing for a little while before and after dinner. Po Po wanted us to take a picture together and I wasn't too happy posing so I had my usual 'I don't want to take all these photos' pout on... *tee hee* ooops... I meant... *pout*
Today was also a bit strange as it was the start of Daylight Savings time, which meant that all the clocks were set forward an hour so when I went to sleep at around 7:30 tonight it was still bright outside... it was soooo strange...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home