Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Surprise Visitors


Can we keep him Daddy?
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
After getting up from my afternoon nap, we heard this knock on the door, and to our surprise we had unexpected visitors!

Elliot and his parents, Uncle Dave and Aunty Julia dropped by as they were out on a walk near us! Elliot soon got settled in our lounge and Mummy asked if Elliot can play me and my toys so of course I said Yes!

He's only about 6 months old, so he's still much smaller than me, but I think he was trying to impress me by showing off his newly learned tricks! Like rolling over to his back, and then also trying to do push-ups! Gee, the things some of these boys do to try and impress a cute chick like me! *hee hee*

He ended up just trying to chew on my LEGO and then drooling on it, but since he was trying so hard to impress, and gives me a such a cute smile, I suppose I won't get too mad about the drooling on my toys... *tee hee* Just kidding Elliot! You can come over anytime and play with me and even drool on my toys if you want... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home