End of holiday...
Today we flew home from our holidays overseas and I was quite sad that our overseas adventure had to end so soon! :(
I've experienced so much on my first holiday overseas that I'm not sure how I'll settle back to life back home! :) I do miss our family back home, especially Nai Nai, Yei Yei, Po Po, Gong Gong, and all the Aunties and Uncles back home... oh, and Max! *tee hee*
At least I got a new friend which Gong Gong got for me at Kuching Airport and he is the cutest little green bear that I've seen! I've named him 'Bear Bear' (although all my teddy bears are named 'Bear Bear'...) and he's coming home with me!
Thanks Ee Po for the lovely experience when we were in Kuching, and Aunty Agnes, Uncle Basil, Cousin Marc and Aunty Nora in Singapore during our stay there! I had such a great time, and I can't wait until our next trip to visit you guys again!
I've experienced so much on my first holiday overseas that I'm not sure how I'll settle back to life back home! :) I do miss our family back home, especially Nai Nai, Yei Yei, Po Po, Gong Gong, and all the Aunties and Uncles back home... oh, and Max! *tee hee*
At least I got a new friend which Gong Gong got for me at Kuching Airport and he is the cutest little green bear that I've seen! I've named him 'Bear Bear' (although all my teddy bears are named 'Bear Bear'...) and he's coming home with me!
Thanks Ee Po for the lovely experience when we were in Kuching, and Aunty Agnes, Uncle Basil, Cousin Marc and Aunty Nora in Singapore during our stay there! I had such a great time, and I can't wait until our next trip to visit you guys again!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home