Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

So warm!!!

Phew...

I think this weather is getting to me... this constant heat and humidity is making me heaps grumpy... Grrrr...

My heat rash is not much better and just really tired from it all... *sigh* I don't know how Daddy and Mummy put up with this heat when they were little growing up in Singapore and Malaysia, but I don't think I'm enjoying it very much... but the food here is yummy though, so I 'm torn between being uncomfortable and my appetite for all these new and yummy foods! I think I take after both Mummy and Daddy and their passion for their food! *hee hee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home