Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, January 01, 2007

New trike!


My new *bling* *bling* trike!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I got a trike for Christmas from Auntie Lillian, Uncle Ming and cousins Jia Jia and Si Si, but it was much too big for me at the moment, and my feet can neither touch the ground nor the pedals! *grumble* I blame my short legs on Daddy's genes! *tee hee*

So a few days ago when Mummy and Daddy took me shopping at Toys R Us, we spotted this cool trike that has a handle which Mummy and Daddy could push me around in until my legs are long enough to pedal myself. I took it for a test drive around the shop, and Mummy and Daddy decided to get it for me as my early birthday present! And they do mean early... I mean I don't turn two until another 6 months or so...

Secretly I think Daddy wanted to get it cos it had really nice *bling* *bling* wheels as he would call it... *hee hee* Daddy's such a boy!

Now that I'm a lot older, I don't really need to ride in the pram quite as much, so I've been riding my trike on walks with Max to the park, or more like pushed along, but you get the idea... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home