Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Meeting Mummy's Godparents

Mummy's Godparents are here on holidays from Singapore and we caught up with them for dinner tonight.

It was the first time that I met them, and they fussed over me somewhat which I didn't mind at all! Cousins Jia Jia and Si Si were there too, and there were two other boys there. It was Mummy's Godparents grandsons Xavier and Zachery. So it was a very noisy and busy table with five of us kiddies making lots of fuss and noise!

The older boy Xavier even tried to kiss me at the end of the night, and I was so shocked I cried out loud! Daddy comforted me and told me it was okay, and that Xavier was only trying to be nice and that is why he tried to kiss me. Daddy also said that I should tell him next time if any other boys tries to kiss me... I can't believe Daddy's already so protective of me! *tee hee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home