Work Experience...
Well, it's not really work experience for me, but more like me experiencing Mummy's work...
This morning Daddy and I followed Mummy into work to drop her off as her car is in for service. I got to meet lots of people that Mummy works with and one of the nice ladies there even made me this cool paper hat!
Mummy showed me her office and when I saw there was a computer there I insisted on getting online, but when I got up on the chair, I saw some paper and pens so I decided to do some drawing instead! I'm very much into writing and doodling on paper recently so I thought I'd get some practice while I was there! :)
Daddy and I left Mummy in peace to work, and took me to go grocery shopping with Nai Nai and Yei Yei in Northbrige, and a yummy dim sum lunch afterwards! Mmmmm... I had the nicest sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaves, and even learnt how to click cups together and say 'Cheers!' *hee hee* Daddy seems to be teaching me all these cheeky naughty habits!
This morning Daddy and I followed Mummy into work to drop her off as her car is in for service. I got to meet lots of people that Mummy works with and one of the nice ladies there even made me this cool paper hat!
Mummy showed me her office and when I saw there was a computer there I insisted on getting online, but when I got up on the chair, I saw some paper and pens so I decided to do some drawing instead! I'm very much into writing and doodling on paper recently so I thought I'd get some practice while I was there! :)
Daddy and I left Mummy in peace to work, and took me to go grocery shopping with Nai Nai and Yei Yei in Northbrige, and a yummy dim sum lunch afterwards! Mmmmm... I had the nicest sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaves, and even learnt how to click cups together and say 'Cheers!' *hee hee* Daddy seems to be teaching me all these cheeky naughty habits!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home