Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, June 20, 2005

First night home!


Sleeping in my own big bed.
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Mum and Dad looked a bit sleepy this morning, don't know why... I managed to sleep okay... :)

Got up a few times overnight cos I was hungry, and Mum was there in the room with me, don't know where Daddy was, might have been slacking off sleeping or something... :P But he paid me a suprise visit in the middle of the night and fed me so that was nice.

Otherwise just same old routine, sleep, feed, burping, bath in there somewhere... which was interesting today cos Daddy was bathing me at home, and grandma(his mum) was there and was telling him off for not being quick enough and that I'll get cold. You tell him Grandma! Teehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home