Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Going home!


Get this thing off me!!!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
It was an interesting today, Dad came early today, and they were packing things up, and they put me in the ridiculous outfit, and I had a good whinge about it.

Then I was carried by mum out of the hospital into this thing that daddy called a new car that he was so excited over the last few days. I was strapped in and it was so overwhelming I was just crying loudly, then it started to move, and I had a good look outside... fun! So many things outside to look at!

Then I was taken out of the car and mum carried me into what was my new home, and my room! I had a room to myself! Wow! It was nice and bright and pretty, although the bed was a bit too big for me, but mummy says I'll grow into it.

Anyways, got more sleeping in the afternoon, and more feeding in, and Daddy took this furry looking thing into my room. He said his name was Max and he is a dog, and said that I'll have loads of fun with him when I'm older and will love him heaps. He's a funny looking baby, and kept sniffing me. It was almost as if I smelt of something or rather... some people are so rude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home