Contentment
This whole being a baby stuff is easy, people do stuff for you so I don't have a even lift a little finger to do anything.
If I want something I just say something, sure the adults take a bit of time to understand what I'm trying to say... gosh these adults are so slow, I mean how hard is it to understand what I'm trying to say?
Daddy's getting good at working out when I need my diapers changed, I usually call out to him using my lower vocals, and make 'melodious' noises and he checks, screws his face up then cleans me up and puts on new diapers... then it's back to hard job of getting more sleep...
All in all, I think I'm a pretty contented baby as long as I'm fed and don't have a dirty nappy. I think I'll have to work my way up to expect more things... :)
If I want something I just say something, sure the adults take a bit of time to understand what I'm trying to say... gosh these adults are so slow, I mean how hard is it to understand what I'm trying to say?
Daddy's getting good at working out when I need my diapers changed, I usually call out to him using my lower vocals, and make 'melodious' noises and he checks, screws his face up then cleans me up and puts on new diapers... then it's back to hard job of getting more sleep...
All in all, I think I'm a pretty contented baby as long as I'm fed and don't have a dirty nappy. I think I'll have to work my way up to expect more things... :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home