Playtime!
I've been getting more playtime nowadays during the day with Mum, and guess what showed up today? This great big flower thing that I lie in and has cool little green stalks with dangling things hanging from them!!! It was fun!
Daddy popped home for lunch again today and set it up for me to play in after my lunch, and mummy and grandma was helping me play with my new toy!
Heard that I'll be heading out more soon seeing I'm older now, and Mummy and Daddy promised to take me out this weekend, and might even pop over to visit my auntie Grace's new place! But we'll see how I feel this weekend, cos such outings are quite tiring for wee little me...
Daddy popped home for lunch again today and set it up for me to play in after my lunch, and mummy and grandma was helping me play with my new toy!
Heard that I'll be heading out more soon seeing I'm older now, and Mummy and Daddy promised to take me out this weekend, and might even pop over to visit my auntie Grace's new place! But we'll see how I feel this weekend, cos such outings are quite tiring for wee little me...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home