Looking at the world through rose coloured sunnies...
Okay, so this wasn't what I had in mind when I asked Daddy to pick me up something when he went shopping with Aunty Grace the other night... :P
I think I should be more specific next time with Daddy... like a cool toy, book, or clothes... I can see why Mummy sometimes gets annoyed with Daddy when he goes shopping for groceries on his own... *tee hee*
Although I think most people think the pink sunnies are cool, cos I haven't seen Po Po laugh so much in my life when she saw me wearing these sunnies and having my frilly pink swim hat on. :)
I think I should be more specific next time with Daddy... like a cool toy, book, or clothes... I can see why Mummy sometimes gets annoyed with Daddy when he goes shopping for groceries on his own... *tee hee*
Although I think most people think the pink sunnies are cool, cos I haven't seen Po Po laugh so much in my life when she saw me wearing these sunnies and having my frilly pink swim hat on. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home