Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Swim class!


Blow more bubbles Daddy!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Yay! Had my first swim class today and it was fun!!! I even got to wear special swimmers nappies with the Little Mermaid on it! Mummy says that when we go through these we'll get the Finding Nemo ones next!

We got there a bit earlier cos Daddy is always super paranoid and wants to be early... it's almost like he doesn't want to get told off by the swim teacher for getting there late! :) We did manage to see the older kids have a class before us, and it looked really fun!

We got in the water and Daddy was taught how to hold me in the water, there is like 10 different ways of holding me, and Daddy did a good job of not letting my head go underwater. Apparantly that is a few weeks away so I'll have a few more lessons with my head above water yet.


Kicking up a splash!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
We sang songs, and splashed with our hands, and also kicked with our legs which was awesome fun! I get told off for kicking in the bath cos I usually end up getting Daddy all wet from the water splashing out! *tee hee* It was so much fun!

Although there was this one bit where Daddy asked me if I was ready, counted to three, then took a deep breath and held it. Daddy looked funny when he did that, then the swim teacher poured water on my head... I am not a pot plant!!! You don't have to water my head to make me grow!!! :)

After the class, I was starving so we went home and I got fed, and bathed... where I practised my kicking from the classes again in the bath... :)

Can't wait for next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home