My day at home with Daddy!
As I mentioned yesterday Daddy took today off work to spend time with me! We all had a bit of a sleep in cos we didn't need to go to Nai Nai's or Po Po's house to drop me off before Daddy goes to work, so it was nice to have a bit more sleep this morning.
After being fed, Daddy gave me a bath, and I kicked up such a fuss! Literally! I was kicking the bath water like there was no tomorrow, and was told off by Daddy cos I got him drenched! But I just smiled sweetly at him and he couldn't stay mad at me! Such power! :)
After my morning nap, Daddy woke me up to feed me some rice cereal, and this was one of the first times that he tried to feed me, and I decided to do my raspberries thing again, and blew all this rice cereal all over Daddy! He was not impressed! However more of my sweet smiling did the trick and he just decided to just feed me my milk instead.
I got dressed up, so I was excited cos I knew we were going out, but had no idea where though. We ended up going to Chinatown to get some stuff for dinner tomorrow night cos we are having our neighbours over. We first went to the butchers, and saw heaps of meat all laid out in the glass displays. Daddy ordered some stuff and paid for it, while the ladies behind the counter was making faces at me... How immature! :P They were so nice to me though...
We then went to a chinese grocery place and had a look around. All those interesting looking things in the shop! Daddy said that next time when I'm older we can come shopping again and I can pick out some nice chinese treats and lollies! He said that those were similar to the stuff he used to eat when he was a little boy, and said that these chinese grocery places are the only place to get them in Perth.
On the way back to the car we bumped into Po Po! She was so excited to see me, although she told Daddy to hurry to get me home cos I looked tired. Turns out I was quite tired cos I fell asleep in the car on the way home, and was still sleeping when Daddy carried me out from the car to my room to put me to bed.
After I woke from my afternoon nap, Daddy played with me some more, and even had time to read me one of my books! It's so nice to have Daddy home with time to spend with me, and he looked like he had fun too! He handed me off to Mummy when she returned and tells Mummy that I'm good fun to spend the day with even though I am a bit tiring... :)
Thanks Daddy for taking the day off to be with me! And the bonus is that we've got 2 more days of the weekend before he has to return to work again.
Yay!
After being fed, Daddy gave me a bath, and I kicked up such a fuss! Literally! I was kicking the bath water like there was no tomorrow, and was told off by Daddy cos I got him drenched! But I just smiled sweetly at him and he couldn't stay mad at me! Such power! :)
After my morning nap, Daddy woke me up to feed me some rice cereal, and this was one of the first times that he tried to feed me, and I decided to do my raspberries thing again, and blew all this rice cereal all over Daddy! He was not impressed! However more of my sweet smiling did the trick and he just decided to just feed me my milk instead.
I got dressed up, so I was excited cos I knew we were going out, but had no idea where though. We ended up going to Chinatown to get some stuff for dinner tomorrow night cos we are having our neighbours over. We first went to the butchers, and saw heaps of meat all laid out in the glass displays. Daddy ordered some stuff and paid for it, while the ladies behind the counter was making faces at me... How immature! :P They were so nice to me though...
We then went to a chinese grocery place and had a look around. All those interesting looking things in the shop! Daddy said that next time when I'm older we can come shopping again and I can pick out some nice chinese treats and lollies! He said that those were similar to the stuff he used to eat when he was a little boy, and said that these chinese grocery places are the only place to get them in Perth.
On the way back to the car we bumped into Po Po! She was so excited to see me, although she told Daddy to hurry to get me home cos I looked tired. Turns out I was quite tired cos I fell asleep in the car on the way home, and was still sleeping when Daddy carried me out from the car to my room to put me to bed.
After I woke from my afternoon nap, Daddy played with me some more, and even had time to read me one of my books! It's so nice to have Daddy home with time to spend with me, and he looked like he had fun too! He handed me off to Mummy when she returned and tells Mummy that I'm good fun to spend the day with even though I am a bit tiring... :)
Thanks Daddy for taking the day off to be with me! And the bonus is that we've got 2 more days of the weekend before he has to return to work again.
Yay!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home