Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, October 24, 2005

Giggles and a Surprise Visitor!


Hannah Laughing
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I got the giggles tonight! Well, it's all Daddy's fault as he was making me kick the Winnie the Pooh mobile sitting above my cot, and when my feet hit the little toys they went flying off and it was soooo funny, and I LOL... (that's 'Laughed Out Loud' for all those non-internet jargon people out there... *tee hee*)

Mummy took a video of me and Daddy kicking the toys and it is *here* for those who are interested! :) *hee hee* *hee hee* *hee hee* (oops... there I go again...)

Oh and I got a surprise visitor today, all the way from New Zealand! Uncle Ming came over to Po Po's house in the late afternoon to see me and I was delighted to meet him! I kept talking to him telling him about all the things that happened to me since I was born! And I think I talked his ear off! *tee hee* He had to go back to New Zealand this evening which is sad cos I had so much more to tell him! Thanks for popping over to see me! I had heaps of fun chatting with you! :)

Uncle Ming, Auntie Lillian, and my two cousins Jia Jia and Si Si moved over to New Zealand for this year for Uncle Ming's work, but they will be back again next year! Yay! Soon I'll have two cousins to do girlie things with and play! Max isn't too much fun to play girlie stuff with right now... he's just more interested in trying to pull my socks off and nibble on my toes.

Hi Auntie Lillian, Jia Jia and Si Si! Can't wait until you guys return next year so that I'll have more people to play with! Take care until then! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home