Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Friday, October 21, 2005

New things...


Go go Gadget Seat!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Got a new seat today! Daddy came over to pick me up at Yei Yei and Nai Nai's place and assembled this cool new seat for me! It's got a mirror on a flower on one side, and a cool little worm that lights up and plays music too!

I'm a happy girl! Well, not quite as happy as Daddy was as he got it at half price! Gosh Daddy's cheap! :) But I suppose that is why I get spoilt twice as much! *grin*

My mouth has been getting a bit itchy, and I've been very drooly lately. Both Po Po and Nai Nai reckons that I'll be teething soon, and I've been sticking everything in sight into my mouth! My hands especially, and I've been sucking Mummy's shoulder when she's carrying me, and Daddy's shirt when he carries me. I'm sure he gets weird looks at work when he shows up with a wet patch on his shirt where his shoulder is... *tee hee*

On the upside, I've been getting this teething toy to chew on, and Daddy puts it in the freezer beforehand, so it's nice and cold to chew on, but it's a scam I reckon... I keep chewing and sucking, but nothing comes out! Grrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home