Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Waking up with friends


Me and my pal Enzo Bear!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
After my blog post last night, Uncle Nick was kind enough to let Daddy know that the teddy bear that they got me from Rome is called Enzo. He is named after the famous race car driver who then started up the Ferrari company building the now infamous Ferrari cars. (I don't really know much about these car facts, but Daddy was telling me about it so I thought I'd humour him and add these little tidbits... *tee hee*)

So this morning I chilled out in bed with my pal Enzo, although I think Pooh Bear got a bit jealous of Enzo so I had to reassure Pooh Bear that I was only spending more time with Enzo this morning cos Daddy was explaining this whole race car thing to me... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home