Six Months Young!
Yay! I'm finally six months old today!
Not sure what that entitles me to, but here is a list of achievements now that I'm six months old.
- I sit forwards now in the car seat! Yay! I can see more things in the car whilst spending a good portion of my time in the car.
- I've started solids so it's rice cereal, pumpkin and sweet potato on top of my milk. Also I've started new formula for older bubs...
- I guess this means that I can finally get all those toys for 6 months and up that Mummy and Daddy have been stockpiling since I was born... Heheheh...
Just think... in another six months I'll be up for my first birthday! How exciting!
Not sure what that entitles me to, but here is a list of achievements now that I'm six months old.
- I sit forwards now in the car seat! Yay! I can see more things in the car whilst spending a good portion of my time in the car.
- I've started solids so it's rice cereal, pumpkin and sweet potato on top of my milk. Also I've started new formula for older bubs...
- I guess this means that I can finally get all those toys for 6 months and up that Mummy and Daddy have been stockpiling since I was born... Heheheh...
Just think... in another six months I'll be up for my first birthday! How exciting!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home