Changing Rooms...
Woke up a few times last night, but slept a bit better last night. Gong Gong and Po Po, and also Nai Nai and Yei Yei left early this morning back home, so it was only the three of us left.
We changed into a smaller room at about lunchtime, and we moved our stuff into the new room before heading out into Busselton town for lunch. Daddy ordered this huge steak sandwich, and Mummy took some eggplant from his lunch for me to try! It was yummy, especially since it was grilled and has some of the yummy sauce on it! I wanted more but Mummy decided it was probably not the best thing to give me too much at this stage... *grumble*
We went back to our room for a nap, and I slept for ages! This room was much cosier, and more like home so I slept like a baby... *tee hee* Daddy reckons that I was snoring, but I don't believe him! I'm too cute to snore! :)
When I woke up, we went for a walk to the shops next door to pick up more diapers and formula for me, and then headed back to get ready for a swim! We decided even though it wasn't very sunny, that we'd venture out to the indoor heated swimming pool for a swim!
It was our first swim on holidays, and it was my first with Mummy ever! I had such a good time that I tired myself out and slept soundly after my bath and dinner. I only woke up for a quick supper snack at 9pm, then off to dreamland again!
We changed into a smaller room at about lunchtime, and we moved our stuff into the new room before heading out into Busselton town for lunch. Daddy ordered this huge steak sandwich, and Mummy took some eggplant from his lunch for me to try! It was yummy, especially since it was grilled and has some of the yummy sauce on it! I wanted more but Mummy decided it was probably not the best thing to give me too much at this stage... *grumble*
We went back to our room for a nap, and I slept for ages! This room was much cosier, and more like home so I slept like a baby... *tee hee* Daddy reckons that I was snoring, but I don't believe him! I'm too cute to snore! :)
When I woke up, we went for a walk to the shops next door to pick up more diapers and formula for me, and then headed back to get ready for a swim! We decided even though it wasn't very sunny, that we'd venture out to the indoor heated swimming pool for a swim!
It was our first swim on holidays, and it was my first with Mummy ever! I had such a good time that I tired myself out and slept soundly after my bath and dinner. I only woke up for a quick supper snack at 9pm, then off to dreamland again!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home