Happy Birthday Mummy!
It's Mummy's birthday today, yay! She's 21 again! :) We all went out for a nice Dim Sum lunch and I made it around the table about 3 times by the end of the lunch cos they were playing pass the baby around the table. Haven't had that much attention for a while! :)
Mummy got lots of cool pressies including some indulgent shampoo products, a cool pot of flowers, a really nice purse and a kitchen mixer! Mummy was all excited and decided to go out and get ingredients to bake a cake tonight!
Daddy took Mummy and I out to dinner tonight round the corner from our place, and I got to ride in the pram to dinner. I think this is the first time that it was only us 3 out together for a nice meal, and it was fun! Daddy gave me a little pea from one of the snow peas in his pasta dish, and even gave me a few drops of his fizzy drink! Whoa! It was a weird taste sensation in my mouth and I'm still undecided about whether I like it or not... so I just screwed up my face a bit and moved my tongue around a bit for a while.
We also went out after to South Perth to meet some of Mummy and Daddy's uni friends who are living in Singapore and are over for a visit. Hey Uncle Mervyn, Auntie Sze and Uncle Jack! Good to meet you guys, and Uncle Merv and Auntie Sze, I can't wait to meet your little bub next year so that I can bully him/her! *tee hee* Now I have like 5 little kids to bully next year...
So now I'm drifting off to sleep in my not-so-big-anymore bed, and I think Mummy's baking something cos I can hear our noisy oven and smell something nice drifting into my room...
Ahhhh... Bliss!
Mummy got lots of cool pressies including some indulgent shampoo products, a cool pot of flowers, a really nice purse and a kitchen mixer! Mummy was all excited and decided to go out and get ingredients to bake a cake tonight!
Daddy took Mummy and I out to dinner tonight round the corner from our place, and I got to ride in the pram to dinner. I think this is the first time that it was only us 3 out together for a nice meal, and it was fun! Daddy gave me a little pea from one of the snow peas in his pasta dish, and even gave me a few drops of his fizzy drink! Whoa! It was a weird taste sensation in my mouth and I'm still undecided about whether I like it or not... so I just screwed up my face a bit and moved my tongue around a bit for a while.
We also went out after to South Perth to meet some of Mummy and Daddy's uni friends who are living in Singapore and are over for a visit. Hey Uncle Mervyn, Auntie Sze and Uncle Jack! Good to meet you guys, and Uncle Merv and Auntie Sze, I can't wait to meet your little bub next year so that I can bully him/her! *tee hee* Now I have like 5 little kids to bully next year...
So now I'm drifting off to sleep in my not-so-big-anymore bed, and I think Mummy's baking something cos I can hear our noisy oven and smell something nice drifting into my room...
Ahhhh... Bliss!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home