Out for dinner
We went out for dinner tonight to celebrate Yei Yei's birthday! Yay!
His birthday is not today, but on this Wednesday, but we decided to celebrate it earlier instead. We went to a local chinese restaurant called Happy Meals where we went to celebrate when I was 1 month old, and Daddy has gotten to know the lady who runs the place pretty well since then, so we get takeaway and come here quite often.
Happy Early Birthday for Wednesday Yei Yei! Although I'll be coming over on Wednesday to spend your birthday with you, so I'll give you heaps of cuddles then! :)
Side note: My top teeth have finally poked through yesterday! Yay! No more uncontrollable drooling and the urge to stick everything I can get my hands on into my mouth! I don't see what all the excitment was about, but I had to endure everyone trying to make me open my mouth and pulling on my top lip to have a peek at those new pearly whites! *grumble*
His birthday is not today, but on this Wednesday, but we decided to celebrate it earlier instead. We went to a local chinese restaurant called Happy Meals where we went to celebrate when I was 1 month old, and Daddy has gotten to know the lady who runs the place pretty well since then, so we get takeaway and come here quite often.
Happy Early Birthday for Wednesday Yei Yei! Although I'll be coming over on Wednesday to spend your birthday with you, so I'll give you heaps of cuddles then! :)
Side note: My top teeth have finally poked through yesterday! Yay! No more uncontrollable drooling and the urge to stick everything I can get my hands on into my mouth! I don't see what all the excitment was about, but I had to endure everyone trying to make me open my mouth and pulling on my top lip to have a peek at those new pearly whites! *grumble*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home