Shopping, coffee and night out!
Big day today! We went out the Koorong (a Christian book store) this afternoon and picked up a few things, which included a baby Bible stories book, baby prayer book and a CD collection of kids bible songs for me! Yay!
We listened to all these kids bible songs on the way home and we stopped by the local cafe for a quick coffee with Mummy whilst Daddy had to go and vote as it was election day for our local area. Daddy disappeared for a quick while, then returned to have chips with Mummy although I wasn't allowed any... I was pretty close to getting some from Mummy when Daddy told Mummy not to as it was full of oil. I was that close to tasting my first bit of junk food!!! *grumble*
Also tonight we all went out with Daddy and Mummy's friends to the local thai place and we all had a good time! I had such a great time with everyone, and Auntie Aik carried me and gave me such a terrific time flying about and being silly with me! Thanks Auntie Aik! We have to play more often together! :)
We listened to all these kids bible songs on the way home and we stopped by the local cafe for a quick coffee with Mummy whilst Daddy had to go and vote as it was election day for our local area. Daddy disappeared for a quick while, then returned to have chips with Mummy although I wasn't allowed any... I was pretty close to getting some from Mummy when Daddy told Mummy not to as it was full of oil. I was that close to tasting my first bit of junk food!!! *grumble*
Also tonight we all went out with Daddy and Mummy's friends to the local thai place and we all had a good time! I had such a great time with everyone, and Auntie Aik carried me and gave me such a terrific time flying about and being silly with me! Thanks Auntie Aik! We have to play more often together! :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home