Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lunchies!


Uncle Perky! I won't bite!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Mummy was busy studying today so Daddy took me out to Dim Sum lunch with his friends!

I haven't seen Uncle Perky and Aunty Tori for ages, and I even managed to get an extended cuddle from Aunty Tori when Daddy had to go to the car to get my booster seat. I don't think Uncle Perky was too happy as he reckons that babies are contagious... :)

Uncle Nick and Aunty Diana were there too and I'm sooooo excited as it won't be long before their little bubby boy makes his entrance into this world! Yay! Someone younger than me to bully! *tee hee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home