Celebrations!
We went out to dinner with good friends of Mummy and Daddy's last night. Aunty Jing Man and Uncle James have announced their engagement, yay! So we all caught up for dinner with heaps of Mummy's friends from Med school!
There were heaps of people there, and lots of people I haven't seen since I was alot littler... so it was fun to catchup and play with them again! There were also heaps of people that I've never met before, but have known Mummy and Daddy long before I came along, which is ages in my books! *tee hee*
Oh, and it is Uncle Rick's birthday today! Happy Birthday Uncle Rick! When are you and Aunty Jenny going to pop out a little friend for me to play with? :)
There were heaps of people there, and lots of people I haven't seen since I was alot littler... so it was fun to catchup and play with them again! There were also heaps of people that I've never met before, but have known Mummy and Daddy long before I came along, which is ages in my books! *tee hee*
Oh, and it is Uncle Rick's birthday today! Happy Birthday Uncle Rick! When are you and Aunty Jenny going to pop out a little friend for me to play with? :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home