Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bedtime Routine

Since I was a little bub (which incidentally wasn't that long ago...) I've been having some form of bedtime routine before I go to sleep.

This usually helps me wind down from the day and be prepared for a good nights rest, and if I'm not overly tired, I can actually sleep through the night until the morning.

Nowadays the nightly routine pretty much consists of:
  • drinking my milk,
  • changing into my PJ's,
  • brushing my 2 teeth and gums,
  • wiping my face and hands,
  • getting wrapped up,
  • praying with Mummy and Daddy
  • playing my little game of 'Peek-A-Boo' with the blanket,
then it's off to sleep I go!

Somtimes if I'm not so tired, Mummy and Daddy reads me a bedtime story, and if I'm really lucky we just end up playing and being silly for a bit before heading off to bed. Last night Mummy was playing and being silly with me, which cracked me up so much! Regardless, I always end up going to bed happy, and have sweet dreams until the morning light...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home