Best of friends...
Hannah teasing Max!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Take for example when he tries to lick my hand... He gets told off by Mummy and Daddy, but it was me that held my hand out to him to tempt him to lick it... So I suppose he's not very happy about it... but I've been trying to make amends by offering him my food and even my treats, which does seem to smooth relations most times...
Recently, I've been teasing him when offering him food, by pulling it back at the last moment before he gets it, but Max is such a patient dog... he just sits back until I drop it as I think he knows that I'm playing with him if he tries to eat it out of my hand...
Hope he still thinks I'm his friend after all these antics... :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home