I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!
posted by Hannah Wang @ 11:38 pm
At Monday, September 25, 2006 9:30:00 am, Anonymous said…
The force is strong in this one...Little hint Miss Hannah - Daddy's always crumble to the power of tears... you'll have him converted from the dark side in no time at all.Check out Kai's updated blog for Toby. I can see a serious geek theme appearing - lightsabers and graphic novel themes... hmmm...http://members.iinet.net.au/~jokai/index.html
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
At Monday, September 25, 2006 9:30:00 am,
Anonymous said…
The force is strong in this one...
Little hint Miss Hannah - Daddy's always crumble to the power of tears... you'll have him converted from the dark side in no time at all.
Check out Kai's updated blog for Toby. I can see a serious geek theme appearing - lightsabers and graphic novel themes... hmmm...
http://members.iinet.net.au/~jokai/index.html
Post a Comment
<< Home