Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Off to Kuching!

I awoke this morning to find Mummy and Daddy sleeping the same room as me! How novel! :)

I stood up in my cot and yelled at them to wake them up to come get me out so that I can explore the apartment some more and to play! I think I heard Daddy grumble a bit, but then we went out and I ran around and yelled loudly with glee!

Auntie Nora made me a nice breakfast, but I didn't want to eat until Cousin Marc woke up to eat with me, but he finally got up and was eating brekkie with me... Afterwards, Daddy took Mummy and me down to the local 'Ko Pi Tiam' or coffee shop and ordered us some yummy noodles and fried tofu and spam! He even ordered in Mandarin as Daddy grew up in Singapore so he knew exactly what to ask for! Daddy reckons that next time we come back to Singapore, I'll be old enough to order my own food, and he wants me to do it in Mandarin too!

The rest of the day was spent taking my morning and afternoon nap and chilling out in the apartment resting and getting ready for our flight to Kuching this evening. Po Po and Gong Gong will be waiting there for our arrival and I'm soooo looking forward to seeing them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home