Back from Kuching!
Came back from Kuching today, and didn't have an internet connection so I didn't blog while I was there! :)
Kuching was where Mummy was born and when we arrived on Sunday night it was dark already, but I just sat in the car on the way back to Po Po and Gong Gong's apartment and looked at all the pretty lights they had up for their national day a few weeks ago! They were really colourful, and I even saw some statues of cats! (or Mao Mao as I call them)
I also met Po Po's sister Ee Po, and she gave me lots of cuddles when I was there! She was really nice, and I even got some LEGO and bath toys from her... Thank you Ee Po for the toys!
Just spent most of the time in Kuching playing in the apartment, and running up and down the corridor chasing Daddy and Gong Gong, and managed to have a couple of quick dips in the swimming pool on the rooftop of the apartment block. We also made trips out to the nearby shops to do some shopping and enjoy the aircon! *hee hee*
Kuching was where Mummy was born and when we arrived on Sunday night it was dark already, but I just sat in the car on the way back to Po Po and Gong Gong's apartment and looked at all the pretty lights they had up for their national day a few weeks ago! They were really colourful, and I even saw some statues of cats! (or Mao Mao as I call them)
I also met Po Po's sister Ee Po, and she gave me lots of cuddles when I was there! She was really nice, and I even got some LEGO and bath toys from her... Thank you Ee Po for the toys!
Just spent most of the time in Kuching playing in the apartment, and running up and down the corridor chasing Daddy and Gong Gong, and managed to have a couple of quick dips in the swimming pool on the rooftop of the apartment block. We also made trips out to the nearby shops to do some shopping and enjoy the aircon! *hee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home