Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Shopping Fun!


Power Shopping!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
We went shopping this morning, and at Garden City which isn't the usual place we go grocery shopping. Aunty Grace came along with us and I even got to ride in this shopping car which looked like a red sports car with a shopping trolley attached to it! Vroooooooooom! :)

I happily rode around in it while Mummy shopped, and was pretending to steer the car with the steering wheel (even though I knew it was Daddy pushing and steering me around the shopping centre!

We stopped for a drink and snack break, and has some yummy pretzels and Daddy opted for his usual mango drink from Boost Juice, and towards the end of the shopping trip, I sat with Aunty Grace looking at some kids bouncing up and down on these ropes which made them leap high into the air, while Mummy and Daddy went to get some groceries.


This is actually quite fun!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I even managed to get my first ride on a carousel ride, which was the Big Red Car from the Wiggles! What a fun morning, and it was definitely different to our usual Saturday morning shopping trips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home