Reunion Dinner
Today is Chinese New Year Eve, which means as a tradition everyone goes back to their parents place for a dinner which is called the Reunion Dinner.
We all went to Nai Nai and Yei Yei's place for dinner, and we had to cook our own dinner as we had steam boat! Well, not me as I had the yummy lobster noodles that Nai Nai made, but Daddy cooked up stuff in the steam boat and the hot plate.
Oh and I got to wear the Cheong Sum that Uncle Sean and Auntie Christina gave me last year! Thanks Uncle Sean and Auntie Christina! It is sooooo pretty, and everyone tells me I look like a gorgeous china doll in it! *blush*
Oh, and the best bit of dinner? Mummy and Daddy brought this great cake over for Nai Nai and Yei Yei, and it was decorated for Chinese New Year, with the words Gong Xi Fa Cai written in chinese on top, as well as two little oranges and firecrackers on top! I got a little piece of my own and I ate it with glee and cherished every little bite! *tee hee*
We all went to Nai Nai and Yei Yei's place for dinner, and we had to cook our own dinner as we had steam boat! Well, not me as I had the yummy lobster noodles that Nai Nai made, but Daddy cooked up stuff in the steam boat and the hot plate.
Oh and I got to wear the Cheong Sum that Uncle Sean and Auntie Christina gave me last year! Thanks Uncle Sean and Auntie Christina! It is sooooo pretty, and everyone tells me I look like a gorgeous china doll in it! *blush*
Oh, and the best bit of dinner? Mummy and Daddy brought this great cake over for Nai Nai and Yei Yei, and it was decorated for Chinese New Year, with the words Gong Xi Fa Cai written in chinese on top, as well as two little oranges and firecrackers on top! I got a little piece of my own and I ate it with glee and cherished every little bite! *tee hee*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home